Monday, June 8, 2009

Playing at School

For Family Home Evening today, we packed a picnic and took it to the school playground. We also brought our bikes and rode around the parking lot. It was great. Stockton passed off several scouting items while we were there. The kids loved being at their playground all by themselves. Stockton was so excited. He said, "Now we can do all the things the teachers won't let us do!" Oh boy....
Family picnic

Preston
Jorja ~ scared me to death!
Maysen & Stockton
Stockton enjoying 'no teachers'



I have been regretting that I didn't take a picture in front of the Mirror Lake sign every year before they started school. I think it would be cool to see a picture of them each year. I decided, I might as well start now, even if the kids were all sweaty from bike riding.
Jorja, Stockton & Maysen
Jorja ~ Kindergarten
Stockton ~ 3rd grade
Maysen ~ 5th grade

See ya later Mirror Lake, it was fun while it lasted!
The kids were so tired when the got home. They didn't even complain about the bath and bed. Now that's tired!

No comments: