Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Calling

I was released today as the ward bulletin putter-togetherer, building coordinator, and website updoer. Three pretty easy callings. I now have my all time favorite calling . . . Primary Secretary! I'm so excited! I had that calling right when Maysen was born. I loved it! I'm also doing the music until a music leader is called. It has been so great to be back in the game. It is hard watching your old calling be done differently than what you would have done. Not necessarily wrong, just different. I couldn't even watch. I was taken out of primary right before my surgeries. I didn't think that was necessary, but looking back it was a good idea. Recovering from the surgeries was harder than I anticipated. Still glad I did it, and still would do it again.

No comments: