Saturday, June 13, 2009

Movie at the Park

We took the kids to a movie at the park today. It was Hotel for Dogs. Before the show, they had all kinds of fun things to do. Volleyball, parachute, giant slide, limbo, etc. Of course, Stockton was very, very bored. He had fun, but it was a long time.
Preston
Jorja ~ I love the color of her eyes
Stockton
Maysen
Mike & Steph
Preston LOVED the slide
Maysen LOVED the grasshopper
Jorja LOVES the grasshopper too
Sisters ~ grasshopper hunting
Movie screen
We had a great time. I was watching Stockton at the parachute. They were having everyone pick a number. Stockton said, "10.5892 and a half". The girls spent most of their energy chasing grasshoppers. Preston stayed awake the entire movie. He spent most of the movie bonking all of us on the head with a balloon. I'm glad the kids tolerate him. Everyone liked the movie ~ even Stockton. The movie had something for everyone. Dogs for the girls & Preston, contraptions for Stockton. As we were packing up, someone got hurt. An ambulance arrived just as we were leaving. Scary.

On a side note, Mike and I went paddle boating early this morning. It was so nice. I don't think I have done that since I was pregnant with Jorja. I think Mike is planning on taking the kids soon. They will love it! (Except maybe Stockton)

No comments: