Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Last Night

We finished painting Maysen's room today. Maysen loves it. It is looking really good. So, it looks like tonight is the last night the girls will sleep together. In this house anyway. They were good sports and let me take a ton of pictures. I loved their room, and how it looked with two girls. I'm sure it will be okay with just one, it sure will be a big room for one little girl. Jorja is excited because she will be able to listen to her music out loud and she will be able to have the fan on. Maysen likes her room as hot as a sauna!
Sisters
Jorja
Maysen
I cross-stitched the picture on the wall. I'm quite proud of it.

Notice the butterflies on the ceiling?
After swimming today, I let the kids get in our bathtub with their swimming suits on. They had a lot of fun playing in the bubbles.
When I went to get their towels, Preston climbed out and fell.
Preston ~ Ouch!

2 comments:

Maysen said...

He didn't climb out and fall. He was jumping around on the tile floor.

Bobby Sue said...

You should be proud of that cross-stitch! I have one that I did that I'm pretty proud of too!