Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Poetic Capabilities, Thinking Outside the Box, Desire to Learn New Concepts

Stockton had his awards day at school today. Every year the teachers think of an individual award to give each of the kids. Stockton's was: "In recognition of poetic capabilities, thinking outside the box, desire to learn new concepts". He also received awards for improving at least one year on his reading level, reaching his 30 book goal (he had 102), most AR points, math fluency, multiplication master, gymnastic routine champion, art & to mine and Mike's surprise a citizenship award. Great job Stockton! We are always proud of you.
Miss Spencer & Stockton
Stockton hula-hooping at the party after his awards
Preston wants to be apart of the fun
What a great way to play with hula hoops
Preston wants to be apart of the fun
It's too hard to get mad at him . . . he's too cute!
I forgot a few things about the wedding I wanted to remember. First, Stockton caught the garter. He was not thrilled when I told him what the prize was. Second, after Preston walked down the isle, and after I picked him up from behind the altar, he said to me, "I did great! I didn't fall!" How cute is that?

No comments: