Sunday, May 24, 2009

Joe and Cathy

We have some very, very good friends that live in Ohio. Joe and Cathy were our neighbors when we lived in Washington. We played Pirates with them almost once a week. The Pirates we played with them this trip was pathetic and will not be discussed. Joe and Cathy now have two kids, Jack and Nick. They took us to their neighborhood pool. It has water slides, diving board, great toddler area, tons of beach sand to play in. We had a great time. Stockton loved the diving board. He spent most of his time there doing flips off the board. I could barely look at him. I know I did things like that when I was a kid, but seeing him do it is something else. Maysen spent most of her time in the sand. Jorja loved swimming. Preston spent most of the time in my arms. Something for everyone.

No comments: