Sunday, May 10, 2009

Back for Mother's Day

Mike came and picked me up at the airport at 6:30 in the morning. I came home to find the kitchen looking like this. Not too shabby. Mike re-organized all the cabinets, the pantry and put up a wallpaper backsplash. I should leave more often!

Jorja was so excited to get the blanket with her name on it from Grandma Parry. She is sleeping with it right now and loves how soft it is.
Preston likes his blanket too, although he is not as impressed as Jorja.

I was tempted to skip out on church today, but it was Rachael Caro's baptism. So, after throwing the bulletin together and slapping some clothes on the kids, we made it there. Too bad Rachael's baptism is next week!

After church, I got a great nap in, a wonderful dinner and a great FHE lesson. Jorja prepared a lesson on the Plan of Salvation. She did amazing.

No comments: