Saturday, April 11, 2009

We Did It!

We did it! We are home at last! Mike and I drove through the night (we did sleep one hour at a rest stop). Our trip went: Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Tennessee, Georgia, Tennessee & Georgia. We got home about 5:00 Georgia time. It was nice to get home earlier, but I don't think we will ever try that again. Today was hard!

We drove right by the St. Louis Arch. It was enormous! Maysen was sleeping, so I wanted to take a picture. I couldn't find my camera in time. Maybe one day we can stop there. They talk about it in The Lightning Thief, so I thought Maysen would like to see it.
The kids looked so cute eating breakfast at McDonalds.

As we were going through our mail, we noticed an Easter card. It said "You are loved" and it wasn't signed. There was a $50 bill in the card. How nice! Thank you to whoever sent the card. It was wonderful and much appreciated!

2 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

I admit, it was me. Youre welcome.
just kidding. Congrats though. love the picture!

Maysen said...

I was sleeping? I don't remember that.