Saturday, April 4, 2009

Still Driving

Today we drove some more. Once again, Preston was dry the entire way! Amazing! The most boring part of the trip was New Mexico of course. The scariest part of the entire trip is going through the canyon after Price. I hate that. It was snowing and wet. We were crawling along at 30 miles an hour. It's tough because we were so close to our destination, but didn't dare go fast. But we made it, and now I'm so tired. We are here at the Smith's. Everyone is so happy/tired.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brittany is making me write a comment. She's patiently trying to make me blog-savy. I'm glad you guys made it safely to Utah. I was just kidding about us keeping your mini-van when I e-mailed you. You can take it back if you want to, if things don't work out. See you Tuesday.

Love, Dad