Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stake Conference

Today was Stake Conference. We got there right on time, which meant we were sitting in the overflow area. The speakers were broken, so we couldn't hear a thing. It was completely miserable until we went in the primary room. You could hear great in there, and Preston was able to play with blocks. I remember Stake Conference growing up. While the adults had their meeting, we had a Stake Primary class. I loved it. We would get our names pinned on us. I remember being in the pink cupcake class. Plus, I got to see my friends from school that were in the other wards. Here, our ward goes to several different Elementary schools. I'm not sure how many middle schools. At least two different high schools.....

The other item of the day is, Stockton is desperately trying to get on AFV. He keeps asking me to video tape him. He is 'accidentally' crashing over this giant ball. Of course, as we were trying to get the kids to bed, Maysen moved his ball as he was about to do a stunt. Which caused him to do an amazing crash. Which we didn't get on camera. I don't know if he is mad about being hurt or mad about not getting it on tape. He sure is mad about something. By the way, Christen, Stockton tells me at least once a day that you should send your video of Larkin going from happy to crazy into AFV. Now you know.

No comments: