Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Scones

Today was another fun today. Stockton and I went to lunch with Brandon at his school. Stockton was very impressed. He thought it was so cool that they don't have red cups that tell you you can't talk. And he loved that you can go outside when you are done eating. At Stockton's school, they just have to sit there when they are done.

When we came home, Mike made homemade bread. Delicious! We then went to my dad's house and had scones. I wish I would have taken a picture of my dad making scones with Jorja. So cute! We played games with my family. It was so fun. We played Would You Rather... and Infection. It was fun to get to know Cassie better.

Cassie bought Preston this handsome suit. He looks so grown up. He wasn't acting grown up, but at least he looks the part.

No comments: