Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Lions

Jorja finally got to play soccer again. She hadn't been able to play for 3 weeks! That is a lot of time for a little girl! Preston shocked me by cheering so loudly for Jorja. She loved it!

Preston cheering for Jorja...don't worry, it's halftime.

The Lions

Jorja got her soccer team pictures taken today. The cheapest package was $20. I asked the photographer how much just a team picture would be. $15. I kind of made a face and said, "My husband's out of a job, can I just take a picture when you do?" They let me do that, which was really nice. Later, Jorja's coach came up to me and said he wanted to get Jorja's picture for us. That was super nice! Jorja didn't want to have it done though, I had already made a big deal about how it would be better to only have the team photo. Then the photographer came up and offered to take her picture for free. Again, super nice! Jorja politely declined. How wonderful to have so many people who don't really even know us offer their help if we need it.

No comments: