Sunday, April 5, 2009

John & Cassie's Apartment

I love Utah. It is so nice to be down here. We watched conference, which was great. I'm looking forward to watching it again when we get home. After conference, Ange picked me up and we went to see John & Cassie's new place. Cassie just got the keys on Wednesday, so she is still setting things up. I'm putting tons of pictures on here because I know Rachel and Christen will be interested. . .
I love these mountains! I miss these mountains!
John & Cassie in front of their new home!
Front room
Huge picture! I really like it.
Kitchen
Cassie's excited about this mini-dishwasher. I didn't even know these existed.
Bathroom
Extra bedroom
Ange & I trying out the bed. Very comfy!
John & Cassie have this weird storage area. It's pretty cool.
Their washer/dryer is down in the storage area. Cassie was excited that she got the washer & dryer for $250.

It was pretty fun hanging out with Ange and seeing where John & Cassie are going to be living. I need to start paying attention to Settlers now, so I will end.

5 comments:

Christen said...

Oh Steph, you know me so well! Thanks for thinking of me. :) I love their storage room, I can think of a lot of junk to keep in there if it was mine. And the full size washer/dryer makes me miss ours. And what the heck is that mini dishwasher?? Hilarious! Hope you have fun in UTAH!!

Christen said...

Also, it was fun to see pics of Ange. I haven't seen her in years. Really, I think it's been over 2 years now. Sad!

brett said...

Our friends up at the U of I had one of those mini-dishwashers and loved it.

I'm sure everybody has already made the comments about how that storage room is probably a former meth lab, so I will refrain.

Tammi said...

Where is this new apartment? It was SO fun to see, good job Steph!

Stephanie said...

John & Cassie's new place is in Orem.