Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Graduate

So, Mike has now officially graduated. His commencement exercises were today. We didn't go. But we did record it on BYU-TV. We decided to celebrate at Gabe's. The owner's son is on Jorja's soccer team. Gabe is from Louisiana and his food is delicious. I regret I didn't know about this place when Rachel was here, then she would have added it to her blog. I had the almond catfish. Mike never thought he would see the day I would order fish. It was actually pretty good.

Maysen and Stockton finished their CRCT tests today. Hallelujah! Now we have five weeks left of school where they pretty much waste time. Maysen's teacher is ordering pizza for the class. Stockton's teacher is bringing them all Happy Meals.

Mike and I were starting to run out of Weight Watcher meals. I love them. Especially the pot roast. Jorja and Preston love the pot roast as well. Preston will eat all of the vegetables except the beans. He spits them on the floor. Anyway, today the Weight Watcher meals are 50% off. Time to stack up again! Mike's doing the dirty work this time.

No comments: