Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day of Service

Today our family participated in a 'Day of Service'. We helped clean-up an old graveyard. I was quite pleased with how hard the kids worked . . . especially the girls.
Leaving for the Day of Service
Maysen
Preston loved finding golf balls. There is a golf course on the other side of the trees. Looks like there have been several terrible golfers in these parts!
Mike
Jorja loved her job of gathering the pine cones.
Stockton & Mike
Jorja
Preston
Jorja lost another tooth today. I told her I wanted to get a close look at it, then I yanked down hard. I'm glad she wasn't mad - that tooth was just begging to be yanked! I love this picture and Jorja's new toothless grin!
Look at my boy! He melts my heart! Mike and I took Preston to watch our neighbor play baseball. We were joking that we were living vicarously through the neighbors since Stockton doesn't have the slightest interest in baseball. We rode to the field with the top down. Preston kept his glasses on the entire way! Once we got there, he quickly fell asleep and slept for most of the game. That baby loves me!

No comments: