Monday, March 9, 2009

Preston on His Throne

Preston has been showing interest in the potty lately. I am not ready for this. Not only is the thought of my last baby out of diapers too much for me, but I am not ready for the loss of freedom this new skill requires. But, nevertheless, we press on. I wanted to take a picture of Preston on his potty because I thought it was so funny he was wearing Jorja's crown.

What would make Preston this unhappy? He wants the camera and mom doesn't want to give it to him!
Preston is now trying to fight me for the camera.
But I am bigger, so I won.

3 comments:

Christen said...

Too funny!

Andrea Tingen said...

What a cutie! Haley like to sit on the potty, but she won't do anything.

Bobby Sue said...

Norma is officially potty trained! It is so nice but it is a milestone that is hard on us mom's.