Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lions Vs. Tigers

Jorja had her first soccer game today. She was so excited for her 'big game'. For time with dad she's planning on making flags we can wave. Jorja's team is the Lions. They played the Tigers. Jorja's team won 8 - 0. Technically they don't keep score, but come on, the kids all know the score!
Jorja was goalie right off the bat. She did great!
I asked Mike which child scored one of the goals. He looked at me with a blank face and said, "I'm sorry, I don't have an attention span for sports."
Of course the best part of the game is the treats at the end!
And by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARKIN!!!!

2 comments:

Larkin said...

Haha! I read your last sentence & thought "Today isn't my birthday!" I guess I'm not the only Larkin in town anymore though :) And that's fine with me!

Stephanie said...

That's so funny!