Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Library Dresses

I took Preston to story time at the library today. I tried a different library. The building was cute, but they didn't have very many books. I might have more books then they do. Preston enjoyed story time. He liked the singing the most. He didn't sing, but he had a big smile on his face. Although the selection of books at this library was slim, I found several books for the kids. They are ordering one for me as well. I am reading Inkdeath right now. I love it!

After school, I took Maysen and Jorja up to David's Bridal. It is about an hour away, so I had put this off for a long time. The girls tried on dresses for John and Cassie's wedding. They looked so grown up! I should have brought my camera . . . although that might have been frowned upon in the dressing room.

No comments: