Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's a Sad, Sad Day

I put Preston down for a nap in his crib. While I was talking to Brooke on the phone, my door opened and in walked Preston! This is the first time he has climbed out of his crib. It is a sad, sad day. He has been potty training, and needed to go to the bathroom. He grabbed the phone from me and started telling Brooke he needed to go potty. He is in his bed in Stockton's room right now, but today he doesn't like it. I don't know why he is still in there, I can hear him crying, but I'm not going to mess with it unless he comes out. (He wanted a water bottle) Now starting, two years of bed time/nap time torture!

I took a picture of the kids before school. Jorja was so excited for St. Patrick's Day. She had her clothes picked out days before. She told me all about the mischievous leprechauns that visited her classroom. They turned over chairs and left little green footprints all over. She loved cleaning them up!

No comments: