Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dinner

Mike has been trying to start up a business with three other men in our ward. They meet together on Saturdays, and once during the week. We invited the families over for dinner at our house. Mike made manicotti, it was delicious. The kids played downstairs while we stuffed ourselves and played games. It was great. It would be wonderful if this worked out for them on many levels. I would love to have Mike working on something he enjoyed...also, I would love to stay in touch with these families. Jerome and Teresa live two doors from us. They will probably be moving in a few months. I will really miss them. Teresa was my visiting teacher when I first moved into this ward. Jennifer was the primary president when I was the music leader...actually it was Teresa who called me to the music position. I was a counselor to Andrea when she was the primary president. Wow...all three of them have been primary presidents. Hope I never join that club! Anyway, we had a great night. I hope we can have many more.
Teresa, Jerome, Mike, Steph, Jennifer, James, Andrea & Todd

1 comment:

Andrea Tingen said...

The food was AMAZING and we had so much fun!! Thanks for everything and we will definately have to do it again!