Sunday, March 29, 2009

Are We Crazy?

Mike's brother gave us a fancy SUV when we were down in Utah for Christmas. We thought they would get a big tax break if they did this in 2008. I guess since it was the Smith Family Partnership that bought it instead of the Truck Stop, they weren't able to get it. The SUV's have now gone up in price. So, we are going to drive down to Utah for spring break. Steve is looking for a van for us. This will be easier for many reasons. One, I won't feel like I need to drive to the back of the parking lot when I park. (I'm paranoid that my kids are going to bang another car when they are getting out). Two, I will be able to park in my garage...unless Steve finds a HUGE van. Three, it will be easier for Maysen and Stockton to get out of the car when I drop them off at school.

Have I ever mentioned how spoiled my family is?

This will be a quick trip. We are leaving this Friday. We will drive two days. Then we will start the drive back Friday morning. The cool thing is, we will be able to be with Mike's family on Grandma Honey's birthday. I'm excited about that.

My biggest worry is getting the Parry Post done before I leave. I promise I am working on it!

No comments: